How it works: Select date and hour from our calendar. When finished navigate to your cart to checkout. On the checkout page you will be able to upload your ad materials such as images (Up to 3) and text. After receiving your order, our production team will get in contact with you. We’ll produce and send you a proof of your ad that will be subject to your approval before distribution. After your approval, the eblast will be scheduled for distribution. You’ll be notified.
How an Email Blast can help grow your organization
- Reach Thousands of Subscribers
- Guaranteed Inbox Delivery.
- Publication on News Portal.
- Sharing on Social Media Pages.
- Online Reservation at discounted rate.
- 250 – 600 words of copy. Paste copy as a simple text document, non-formatted.
1-3 images, RGB mode, 72dpi resolution, JPG, PNG, GIF supported. Minimum width of 600 pixels, preferably horizontal.
- URLs of choice.
Supports all relevant links such as your website’s URL, social media pages, ticket sales, PDF catalog download and online video links.
- Supports UTM (Urchin Tracking Module) codes.
- Deadline for submissions is 2 days prior to reservation date.
- Send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include text and image files attached.
- Indicate the advertiser’s name and selected date in the subject line.
*Eblasts’ dates are chosen by the clients and are reserved in advance to ensure availability. Miami Art Guide is responsible for the announcement’s preparation and the client is responsible for review and approval before distribution.
Advertising is accepted upon the representation that the advertiser and/or its agency have the right to publish the contents thereof. Miami Art Guide will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from claims or suits based upon the contents or subject matters contained in advertisements including, but not limited to, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism and/or copyright infringement.