• At least five to seven years’ experience in a multi-venue organization developing, implementing, managing and maintaining a full-service Box Office.
• At least five to seven years’ experience in working with computerized ticketing software.
• Extensive accounting and customer service experience essential
• Knowledge of a theater environment and non-profit organizations is preferred.
• Four-year college degree in related field or the equivalent in level of experience.
• Ability to supervise and direct staff.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to perform well under extremely stressful conditions.
• Knowledge of Tessitura, iovation, and Enghouse Interactive Contact Center.
• Working on weekends, evening hours, and holidays will be required.
• The ability to communicate in Spanish is highly desirable.
The Ticket Services Manager should be:
• Action-oriented; a doer
• Affable, easy to get to know
• Determined and persistent
• Highly energetic
• Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
• The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with Ticketing Services Manager search in the title line.
The Adrienne Arsht Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to being an inclusive workplace and strongly believes in the importance of having a diverse group of individuals represented both onstage and off.